Investor Relations

Legacy Spectrum Brands News Releases

Rayovac to Acquire 85% of Ningbo Baowang China Battery Company
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac (NYSE: ROV) of Madison, Wisconsin, today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire 85 percent of the equity interest in Ningbo Baowang Battery Company of Ninghai, China. The remaining 15 percent equity interest in the operation
Webcast Alert: Rayovac Corp. Announces 1st Quarter Fiscal 2004 Sales And Earnings Webcast
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corp. (NYSE: ROV) announces the following Webcast: What: Rayovac 1st Quarter Fiscal 2004 Sales and Earnings When: 01/22/04 @ 9:30 a.m. Eastern Where: How: Live over the Internet --
Rayovac Announces Remington Integration Plans and Global Reorganization
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corporation (NYSE: ROV) today announced details of its plan to integrate Remington Products, LLC which it acquired in September 2003. The plan, which entails the closing of several Remington facilities and the integration of all functional
Rayovac Announces Remington Operational Changes
-- Remington's Bridgeport Facility to Be Phased Out Over Next Several Months MADISON, Wis., Jan. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corporation (NYSE: ROV) today announced significant operational changes to integrate Remington Products, which it acquired in September 2003.
Rayovac Raises Quarterly Projections
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corporation (NYSE: ROV) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2004 first quarter ended December 29, 2003 will be stronger than initially anticipated. Current company estimates expect diluted earnings per share of between 62 cents
Rayovac President and COO to Present at Banc of America Securities Household Products Conference
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac (NYSE: ROV) President and COO Kent J. Hussey will make a presentation, Friday, January 9, to investors at the Banc of America Household Products Conference in New York. Mr. Hussey will speak at 11:40 a.m. (eastern time).
Rayovac Corporation Announces Expiration of Exchange Offer for 8-1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes
MADISON, Wis., Dec. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corporation (NYSE: ROV) today announced that its offer to exchange up to $350,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 8-1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2013 for like principal amount of its unregistered 8-1/2% Senior
Rayovac Corporation Extends Expiration Date of Exchange Offer for 8 1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes
MADISON, Wis., Dec. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corporation (NYSE: ROV) today announced that it has extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange $350,000,000 principal amount of its new 8 1/2% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2013, which have been registered under the Securities Act
Rayovac Comments on Judge's Ruling
MADISON, Wis., Dec. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rayovac Corp. (NYSE: ROV) announced today that the company is disappointed with Judge Haight's ruling in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York regarding Norelco's complaint against one of Remington Products' television commercials.
Rayovac's New 15-Minute Rechargeable System Chosen for Popular Science 'Best Of What's New' in 2003 Award
MADISON, Wis., Nov. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The new Rayovac 15-Minute Rechargeable System -- the only one of its kind to offer an unprecedented battery charging time of 15 minutes or less -- has been chosen by Popular Science magazine to receive a "Best of What's New" Award for 2003.
Displaying 511 - 520 of 570
Safe Harbor Disclaimer

Certain matters discussed herein, with the exception of historical matters, are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from these statements as a result of changes in external competitive market factors, unanticipated changes in the company's industry, or the economy in general, as well as various other factors, including those discussed herein and those set forth in the Company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K.

Shareholder Tools
Print Page
E-mail Page
RSS Feeds
Email Alerts